I’ve been working hard trying to learn how to use Final Cut Pro for my macbook and I’m really impressed with it so far. In the video below you will notice I did a lot of cutting out clips that had no sound or was not needed to get my point across. Let me know what you think about the edits. I’m learning and pretty excited to really dig deep into the software as I become more comfortable with the simple editing process. Anyways, let’s move on to the questions that are listed below and the video will follow after the list of questions. Please feel free to do these questions on your own blog or youtube channel and let me know if you do this tag so I can view your answers too.
The Happily Married YouTube Tag Questions:
1. Did you date much before you met your husband?
2. Did online dating exist and would you have used it?
3. Where do you think is a great place to meet a guy?
4. What qualities would you tell single ladies to look for?
5. What dating advice would you give to your daughter?
6. How did you meet and how old were you?
7. Did you play hard to get?
8. Did you know he was the one right away? Did he know?
9. What qualities did your husband love about you when you were first dating?
10. Did you have a timeline for marriage in your mind before you got married?
11. Did you have to nudge your husband toward marriage or did it happen on it’s own?
12. How did your parents influence the kind of marriage you wanted?
13. What did you love most about your wedding?
14. What elements of your wedding didn’t matter as much as you thought they would?
15. Is the first year of marriage really the hardest?
16. What advice when you give newly wed couples?
17. If you’re religious how has your faith influenced your marriage?